Play With Me: Action [Part 1]
- Four unused not melted butter sticks
- Say "Squirrel on me"- Put you finger legs on your shoulder.
- Say "Squirrel in the tree" - Walk your finger legs to the top of your head.
- Say "Squirrel on my shoulder"- Run your finger legs onto your shoulder.
- Say "Squirrel come over" -Walk or run your finger legs across the front of your body to your other shoulder.
- Say "Look for the nuts, 1, 2, 3"- Put your flat hands over your eyes and use them like doors opening and closing as you say look, one, two and three.
- Say "Munch them all up, yummy as can be" - Use your hands to make eating motions as you say this.