We Rise Up for Parks and Recreation this July
- Explore a new park in Durham! We have over 65 parks ready to be discovered! Consider packing a picnic, grabbing a soccer ball and heading out to a park you've never explored before!
- Step up your fitness game by exercising at one of our Fitness Centers or signing up to attend a Fitness class. Our Recreation Centers are fully equipped with exercise machines and weights for a self-led workout or join a group of participants in a teacher-led class such as Zumba, Yoga and more!
- Beat the heat and cool off at our City Lakes and Outdoor Pools! Grab a friend and spend the day bank fishing or soaking up the sun at one of our spraygrounds.
- Enjoy family time under the stars during the Rock the Park: Concert and Movie Series! Free and open to all ages! Visit our website for more information.
- Get involved as a volunteer with Durham Parks and Recreation! We're always looking for residents and community members to volunteer at our programs and in our parks! Check out our website for current volunteer opportunities!